Monday, March 30, 2009

I Need Health Insurance

How important is having health insurance?

Unfortunately, we are finding out the hard way that it is extremely important. I have been having a lot of pain in my lower back, that is affecting my hips and legs. I think it might be my sciatic nerve. I would love to go have it checked out, just to make sure, and maybe get some medicine to help relieve a little bit of the pain. But, insurance through Junior's work is just too expensive, and I am no longer covered through the clinic. So here I sit, suffering.

I can get a free health insurance quote through kaiser health insurance. They have all kinds of plans, either co-payment or deductible. They offer family plans, as well as business health plans. You can get it through kaiser permanente Denver or kaiser permanente Northern California. It doesn't hurt to check out what is available. I am going to look into it, too, because I'm not too sure how much longer I can deal with this. I tried to walk through the grocery store with Junior and the kids this morning, and halfway through I had to go sit in the car. I'm sure part of this is all the extra weight I carry, so maybe losing some of that will help, too.

No comments: