Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Parenting

I am so lucky that my husband is a major participant in my kids lives. He's not one of those dads who has more important things to do than spend time with his family. When he is not working, he always makes time to go fishing with our son, or play games with our girls. I do not know what I would do without him.

I have such an amazing amount of respect for all the single parents out there. I can only imagine how hard it must be to not only work full time, but also parent full time, without any assistance. Luckily, there is a good amount of single parent advice out there to help get them through a rough patch, or for when they need a little support. I have many friends who are single parents, and they inspire me every day with their dedication and patience. Their children are very lucky kids, indeed.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Amen to that sistah! Junior does rock as a great dad!!