Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Bad Mom Moment

Brandi takes her lunch to school every day. EVERY day. I usually make her lunch. Ryan and Kasi like to make her lunch for her sometimes, usually packing a little surprise in her lunchbox for her to find.

Last night, for the first time in ages, I went to bed before midnight. It was actually closer to 10, and I just didn't feel good. Well, when Brandi got up this morning, she got ready for school, like usual, and went to get her freezer pack to put in her lunch. When she opened the fridge, I heard her ask..."who made my lunch?"

Well, crap. I was feeling so yucky last night I forgot to make her lunch. Luckily she had enough time to make it herself this morning.

Yup, definitely a bad mom this morning...

2 comments:

Missy said...

crap happens- don't worry! Your aren't a bad mom, by no means!!

Anonymous said...

It happens sometimes, you're sick so don't worry about. Feel better soon!