Monday, February 16, 2009

Re-Hydrate Your Skin

I learned something today.

I learned that Emu Oil can re-hydrate your skin. I have been having dry skin issues with my right hand because of a reaction I had to some soap, and so far have not been able to find a product to help. I think I might have today. Not only can Emu Oil re-hydrate skin, it is high in Omega 6, which gives it anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a great moisturizer. Just reading everything this oil can do makes me want some to try on my hand.

Progressive Emu also offers creams and lotions, so I might just have to stock up. With my sensitive skin, I am probably going to have more reactions in the future. Hopefully these products will help me avoid the dry skin and irritation that comes with each reaction. Or maybe I'll just use their products, and avoid the reactions altogether.

No comments: