Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daily Motivation

If you are anything like me, you need to lose a few pounds. In fact, most women I talk to say they want to either drop a couple of pounds, or maintain their weight in a healthy way. I, personally would love to lose weight in a healthy way, that way I have a better chance of keeping it off.

Skinny and the City is a place where women can go to find the support they need to get healthy. When you sign up for their daily newsletter, you are given access to nutritional information, as well as fashion and beauty tips. As a bonus, every week a newsletter reader is selected to win a fabulous prize. Of course, you have to join to find out what the prize is, but I'm sure it's something wonderful. The writers of this site are not perfect. They are single, married, moms, and even professionals. Each brings a little something different to the group, making it relate able to just about every woman. They also have registered dietitians who do not believe in fad diets. They want to teach us how to make better choices, and lose weight the right way.

I am going to sign up. I need daily motivation. Oh, and did I mention that newsletter subscribers can submit questions, and have them answered for free? How cool is that? This is a site every woman should check out.
Post?slot_id=31953&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: