Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dating Site

Have you ever tried out a dating site? You know the ones where you describe yourself, and what you're looking for, and the site tells you who you are compatible with? I've never used one, but decided I wanted to see what they were all about. I used passion search, and was surprised at all the things they asked. I had Junior help me fill out the questions, and it only took a few minutes. They first ask your sex, the age group you are looking to find a friend in, and then the sex of the friend you want to meet. Then they ask your country, state, and county. This makes sense because you would want to date local men. Then I had to put in my age, and my birthday. It was at this point they ask for a screen name, and we got creative with that. I am not going to tell you what it is, cause I don't want you looking me up! Then I had to describe myself, and answer questions about my height, body type, language I speak, and ethnicity. Once I completed all this, they sent a password to my email, and I could sign in. I haven't done this step, though, because I am not looking for a relationship. I just wanted to check out the process. I was impressed with the questions they asked, and think it could be a great place to meet someone. It is free to sign up, so you have nothing to lose by simply checking it out.
Post?slot_id=32739&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Missy said...

Sharing some love with ya, come on over and get your gift!

LOVE YA,

missy!