Saturday, February 14, 2009

Halloween Costume Ideas

I have mentioned this before, many times, but we just love Halloween around here. We love buying Halloween costumes, and having a huge party. It just so happens that Ryan's birthday is right around that time, so we just combine the two, and have a Halloween Birthday Party. Most years, I slap on a pair of animal ears and call it a costume. Junior never dresses up. I think this year, though, I might talk him into wearing a doctor coat with the scrubs in the picture. He can be the doctor, and I'll be the patient. I love the costume with the butt hanging out of the hospital gown. That's too funny!

Costume Cauldron has a great variety of adult costumes, as well as kids costumes. After looking at the costumes available, I think this year I might make it a theme costume party. I think I'll write on the invitations that everyone has to dress up in something related to the medical field. I bet people can get really creative! I bet I'd have not only doctors and nurses show up, but accident victims from the emergency room, or maybe a patient in the middle of surgery, with their insides hanging out. I love when I come up with great ideas like this!

If you are on my invite list, you better start looking now to make sure your costume is awesome! When you check out costume cauldron, be sure to check out their Haunted House Backdoor, for additional savings. All you have to do is go to the homepage, look halfway down on the right for the brown comma in the line that reads “Our Store now has over 10,000 masquerade items for you to choose from!”, and click on it. Trust me, you'll be glad you did!

No comments: