Monday, February 23, 2009

Fish

I grew up with a fish tank in our house. It was a big one, and it had lake fish in it. That's right. My dad caught some fish, and they would jump out of the water if you held food above the water for them. It was pretty neat to watch.

I want to get a fish tank for my house. I don't want lake fish, though, I want saltwater fish. I want some of those colorful, pretty fish that always look so graceful when they swim. I find it extremely relaxing to watch fish swim. They never seem to be in a rush to get from one end of the tank to the other, and they come in so many different colors and styles. I need to find some coral for sale to make the tank itself pretty. I have seen some beautiful coral. It comes in different colors and styles just like the fish do. I have so many ideas running around in my head, and I know the kids would love to help pick out everything. They would have names for every fish, I'm sure. I hope I can find a marine fish sale because these fish can be expensive. I am all about saving money, even on my home aquarium needs.

No comments: