Saturday, February 21, 2009

Web Hosting Reviews

I know I have been talking a lot lately about becoming a dot com. I have looked into it, and found that this blog can not use it's current name as a dot com, because it is already taken. That doesn't bother me too much, because I can come up with something similar. The things that I find daunting is picking webhosting. There are so many web hosts out there, and it can be overwhelming trying to figure out which offers the best fit for me. I found webhostingrating.com, where they list the top web hosts, and compare the features of each one. It's almost everything I need to know in one place. They also have a section where you can vote on your favorites, and every month it is updated. I like this feature because it is actual users offering their opinion. If you are like me and looking for web hosting, check out this site. I found it very helpful.

No comments: