Monday, February 16, 2009

I Need A Makeover

I haven't been blogging very long, only about eighteen months. In that time I have learned a little about web design, and how important it is to have a user friendly site. I know there are bloggers out there who do their own sites, but I am not one of them. Even the simplest of changes confuses me. And you can forget about HTML and flash. It's like speaking a foreign language to me.

Luckily for me, and many others I'm sure, there are companies that specialize in Creative web design. You can work together with them to design the look you want, with the functionality you desire. This web design company can help you market your company, or blog, with banner ads, widgets, and even animation tools. There are so many sites out there on the internet, that if you want to be successful, you need to have a site that is easy to use, and attractive. I can tell you from personal experience, that if I go to a website and find it too bold or that has too many things going on, I will not stay to look around. I prefer a simple color scheme, and easy navigation. I hope to someday soon be able to have my sites done up by professionals. I know I am in need of a makeover, and I also know enough not to try it myself.

No comments: