Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine's Ideas

Valentine's Day is only a couple of weeks away. Junior and I don't usually exchange gifts, but I think this year I might drop some hints about things I would like to have. I usually ask for things that we need around this house, but I think this year I will hint around for something for me. A girl can never feel special enough, you know?

I already have a watch, but it has a plain gold face and brown band. I am loving this silver and purple watch. It is so beautiful and elegant. It has a mother of pearl face with 32 pink sapphires around it. They say pink, but they look purple to me. Either way, I would love to own this watch.

You can find a wide variety of womens watches at TheWatchery.com. I know you may think watches are a practical gift, and they are, but if you chose the right one, it can be so romantic. I think every woman loves diamonds, and if you attach a note saying something like "so you can count the moments until we are together again", or something like that, you will melt the heart of the one you love. I know I would love something like that!

No comments: