Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ryan And His Video Camera

My son got a video camera for Christmas. Some of you might remember this fact, because it was the one thing he really wanted, and the one thing I had him convinced he wasn't getting because we couldn't afford it. The look on his face Christmas morning is one I will never forget.

Since then, he has become obsessed with youtube. He likes making little videos and posting them for his friends to see. I don't have a big problem with this, but I do have a problem with some of the other videos that he has found. He is good about asking my permission before he watches something, but I do not know what is in these videos, and can only stand and watch over his shoulder. I don't mind him watching the videos his friends send him, most of the time.

There is a new website, for kids, where they post kid friendly videos, like wii reviews. I checked it out, and it's basically a site that downloads videos from youtube, but they are all kid friendly. Not only would my son like this site, but my daughters would love it, too. I think any parent would find this site safe for their kids. Check it out, and let me know what you think.

No comments: