Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Are You Logging Your Miles?

It's been two months since I first told you about BeeWell Mile. I hope you have all gone to the site and joined. I have been logging my miles, though not on a daily basis. I forget sometimes to put on my pedometer. I have lost a little weight, which is a good thing, and I have actually convinced Junior that he needs to start walking with me. Now that the kids are out of school, I want to start walking as a family. It will be easy to do in the evenings, now that Junior is working the morning shift at work. I want my entire family to get healthy, and if we can make a difference in someones life by doing it, that's even better.

In case you have forgotten, let me tell you again what a great thing Bumble Bee Foods is doing. They will donate $.15 for each mile walked or run that is logged at BeeWellMiles.com. They will continue to do this until October 31. Donations will go towards helping the Breast Cancer Network of Strength "provide emotional support to those who can't wait for tomorrow's cure". So not only will you be walking your way to better health, but you will be helping a wonderful cause.

What are you waiting for? Go join, and start walking.

Post?slot_id=39114&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: