Monday, June 22, 2009

Dream Vacation To China

I have seen a lot of pictures of China lately. A friend of mine went there last year, and another just adopted a baby from there. Both took the most amazing pictures, and now I want to see the sites for myself. I was curious about how much it would cost to go, and found Accor Hotels City Super Sale. I discovered that I could stay in Beijing for as little as about $35 USD per night. I think if I did end up there I would want to spend my money on other things besides a hotel. I know the Olympics were held in this city last year, and I would love to see where. I would want to see The Great Wall, and of course walk through all the museums. I am pretty sure there is a zoo, and you all know how much I love the zoo. We would probably spend an entire day there. My mouth is watering just thinking about the food we would find in the city. I bet true Chinese food tastes so much better than the Chinese food I know.

If you are planning a vacation, make sure you check and see if there is an Accor Hotel in the city you are visiting. If you book your stay online between June 23 and 29, you could save up to 60%. You just need to book for between July 10 and September 30, 2009.

No comments: