Friday, June 19, 2009

Blu Frog Is The Way To Go

It seems like everyone is drinking one kind of energy drink or another. I will admit that I have shied away from them, mostly because I don't drink anything with caffeine. If I drink one 20 ounce bottle of soda with caffeine, I end up not being able to sleep that night. I think my body is just super sensitive to it.

Junior likes to drink energy drinks. His new shift has him getting up at 3am, and sometimes he finds himself needing a little pick me up on his way to work. These drinks are not cheap, and he is dropping a few dollars for each one. What I need to do is get some to keep at home, that way he can just grab one and go, and not even have to stop on his way to work.

I was lucky enough a few months ago to get a couple of BluFrog energy drinks to sample. I was brave and took a sip, just to see what it tasted like, and it was good. It had a citrus taste, kind of like a flat Mountain Dew. I let each of the kids get a sip, too, and they all liked it. Junior drank an entire can, and he liked it too.

That means it gets five thumbs up from my family.

Junior said he never had that crash that other energy drinks are known for, and it seemed to keep his energy level constant. I should probably mention that BluFrog energy drinks contain organic fruit juices, as well as vitamins and herbs. If you are going to drink energy drinks anyway, you may as well choose one that has natural ingredients.

Oh, and make sure and visit their website. They have an awesome contest going on, and it is super easy to enter to win one of five amazing prizes.
Post?slot_id=40233&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: