Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shopping Online

I am not a big shopper. I would rather spend three hours in the library than in the mall. But, we all need to buy things sometimes, so I have discovered the joys of online shopping. I found this Batik store that sells the most beautiful things. The fabrics are gorgeous. I had no idea what Batik meant, so I looked it up. I found it explained quite nicely on the batik blog. It is basically the traditional wax-resist dye method used on cloth. I am not sure exactly what that means, but I know that the fabric turns out amazing.

Batik_shoeThey sell everything in this store from bedding to shoes. These shoes were handmade, and they are so cute. My mom would love them. I couldn't wear them because they have heals. I have a tendency to twist my ankle if I wear anything but flats. I did find a purple table set that I fell in love with. Oh, and I also found stationary. They had a little black notepad with flowers on it that I absolutely adore. I am thinking I might have to point Junior in this direction the next time he wants to buy me a present.

When you visit there store, make sure and use the code "crafty" when you check out. It will save you 10% on your purchases.
Post?slot_id=39115&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: