Monday, June 15, 2009

A Watch For Father's Day

Father's Day is this Sunday. The kids have been busy making cards and gifts to give to their daddy on Sunday morning. I think they are planning to make him breakfast in bed, but we'll see. I'm hoping to be able to go out to breakfast.

The kids and I have been searching for the perfect gift to get Junior. I know he loves the things the kids make for him, but the kids love buying stuff for him, too. Most years it's something related to fishing, but this year I want to do something different. If I had the money, I would buy him a Rolex. I know, I know. It's not in my budget this year, but if it's in yours, you should check out www.bestoftime.com. They have authentic Rolex watches at discounted prices. They have both new and pre-owned watches, and all of them come with a three year warranty and free shipping.

Can you imagine Junior's face if I got him a Rolex? He would be floored. But, I am sure no matter what we end up getting him this year, he will love it. Maybe I can convince the kids he needs a laptop.

Oh wait, I want one of those.

No comments: