Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Computer Guy

My brother is my computer guy. There have been a couple of times where he has had to do major overhauls on my computer, and then there were times that he was able to talk me through the problems I was having. There have also been times when he has had to use remote access software to see what was going on with my computer, because the problems got too technical for me to follow his instructions. I was in awe that he could play around on my computer from his own. I'll tell you, it's the little things that amuse me. The kids thought it was pretty cool, too.

It's been a while since he has had to do this, because my computer has been running pretty smoothly now. I am sure that now that I am bragging about it, I will have some sort of issue. That's just the way my life goes. I have been really good, though, about not downloading anything off the internet. I used to have a bad habit of downloading games and things, and my brother told me those things can bog down my computer. Now I just play games online.

I love that my brother is able to work on my computer. If I had to pay someone every time something went wrong, I wouldn't have a cent left to my name.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

My computer guy remote accesses my computer to fix it. He's a god send! I don't know what I would do without him!