Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Great Customer Service

I have to tell you. There is nothing more frustrating than needed help with a product, and not being able to find the help you need. For example, a couple of years ago we bought a new television. It came with it's own remote, but I wanted to use the cable remote we had that you could program to control the television, VCR, DVD player, and the cable box. Unfortunately, I forgot where I put the booklet that told me how to program the remote.

I got online with the remote name and model number, and searched for the instruction manual. I looked forever, and never found what I was looking for. We ended up buying a new remote control.

Mosquito Magnet sells mosquito traps. They think highly of their customers, and have developed an easy to use website dedicated to mosquito magnet repair. They wanted to make it easy for their customers to get the support they need easily. I played around on the site, and I can honestly say that they have answers to any possible question you could ask. The site is easy to navigate, and the information is easy to read. I could tell this is a company who cares about their customers.

No comments: