Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Need New Pool Cues, And A New Pool Table

We used to have a pool table. We had it set up in our basement at the old house, and the kids loved to play. We ended up having to buy kid sized pool cues for Brandi to use, because her little arms couldn't handle the full sized ones.

Our basement wasn't finished, but we had a nice set up around the pool table. I painted the walls a light purple, and we hung the chalk and pool sticks holder. There was enough room around it to play comfortably, and we had a lot of fun times down there. The kids got really good at calling which ball was going into which pocket, even though they never sunk them where they said they would. We had our own set of rules, and depending on which kids were playing, the rules would change. I always beat my husband, but I was never sure if he was letting me win, or if I was really better than him.

I really want to get another pool table when we get a bigger place. When that time comes, I am going to get all our accessories at PoolCueGuru.com. They have a huge selection of pool cues, cue cases, and table covers. They always have a clearance section, and if you know me at all, you know that is where I will be shopping. If you have a pool table and are looking for accessories, shopping today can get you 20% off your order.

I can't wait until I can start beating my husband at pool again.

No comments: