Friday, June 5, 2009

Junior And Brandi

If you have been reading my blogs for any length of time, you know how much Brandi and Junior enjoy driving each other crazy. The bicker and pick at each other more like brother and sister than father and daughter. I have one rule, though, and that is that they can not use any "butt talk". You know, like butthole, or buttwipe, or anything like that.

Last night, they were going at it, like usual, and Junior called Brandi a buttwipe. Brandi knew she couldn't say it back, and she got so frustrated. I stepped in at this point and taught her the old, "I'm rubber and you're glue...whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you". For some reason she found this extremely funny, and could barely get it out because she was laughing so hard.

It's fun living in my house sometimes.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Don't you just love it when they think something is so funny and they just can't stop laughing. Did everyone then start laughing? That is what happens at our house. One starts and we all are laughing before we know it.