Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Who's Your Choice?

I love Food Network. I love reality shows. Put the two together, and I am hooked.

The Next Food Network Star began a few weeks ago, and up until last Sunday, I didn't really have a favorite. Then Melissa pulled off the best dish of the night, winning the cover of a magazine that I can not for the life of me remember the name of. I loved that she had ingredients she has never used before, tasted them, and made an awesome dish. I love her authenticity, how she is what she is. A little too perky sometimes? Sure.

But that's not always a bad thing.

If you're watching, who do you want to win?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

At first, I was like.. Aw..I don't know about Melissa.. but then, when the other guys started talking down to her and about her, I became a Melissa Fan... I will always root for the underdog, lol..and now, she is doing better and better.. So Yay!