Friday, June 19, 2009

Hot Tub Dreams

Junior and I are already discussing how we are going to spend our tax return next year. That is the one time of year that we allow ourselves to make a big purchase. I was hoping that we would be buying a pool, but it doesn't look like we will be moving before then. I want a laptop, but that should only cost a few hundred dollars. Junior wants a little fishing boat, but he says this every year, but then when the time comes, he doesn't want to spend the money. I am trying to talk him into getting a portable spa. This would be perfect for us, and would be just as good as a pool. We could get one that sits six people, so we would all be able to enjoy it at the same time. We had a jacuzzi tub in a place we used to live, and it was so relaxing. I was bad about getting in it, turning the television on, and relaxing for an hour or two. It was especially nice when I was pregnant with Brandi. Nothing felt better than the jets shooting water on my aching back.

Now my goal is to find a cheap hot tub that we can afford. I just hope February comes quick.

No comments: