Monday, June 15, 2009

Online Relationships

I blog. I know, you're shocked, right? I am actually finding myself blogging more and more every day. I am reading more, and commenting more. I mean, isn't that what it's all about? We write a post, hoping for comments. Hoping that someone has been through what we have written about, and that they can offer advice, or simply let us know that we're not alone.

When I started blogging, I had no idea that there was this whole blogging community that I was becoming a part of. If someone had told me three years ago that I would become best friends with women I had never met, I would have told them they were crazy. I never believed in bbw chat rooms, or finding love that way. Now I know it's true, that you can find love, or friends, anywhere, even online. Like I said, some of my best friends are women I have never met. Without blogging, I never would have met my Canadian friends, or my friends who live overseas. The computer brings us all closer together.

I hope to someday meet all my blog buddies in real life. I refer to these women by name when talking to my husband, and I no longer refer to them as blog friends.

They are just my friends.

No comments: