Friday, April 24, 2009

ABC's Of Me

Kat tagged me for this on facebook...but for those who aren't my friend on there, here it is:

A - Age: 37

B - Bed size: Full

C - Chore you hate: mopping the floors

D - Dog's name: no doggies here

E - Essential start your day item: diet sierra mist

F - Favorite color: purple

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'ish

I - Instruments you play(ed): used to play the viola...it's been a while...

J - Job title: mom

K - Kid(s): ryan, 13...kasi, almost 12...brandi rose, 7

L - Living arrangements: me, the kids, the hubs, and the cats outside

M - Mom's name: Pam

N - Nicknames: jenn, mommy, bitch

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope...should have after my boob job, but they sprung me early!

P - Pet Peeve: people who are fake

Q - Quote from a movie: "sometimes people leave no matter how much you love them...sometimes it's them, and not you"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Tami, TJ, Cheryl, and Colleen

T - Time you wake up: 5:20 am...yuck!

U- Underwear: yes, I wear them....

V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts

W - Ways you run late: I am usually early for everything

X - X-rays you've had: um....ultrasounds, mammograms, and ankle xrays

Y - Yummy food you make: everything I make is yummy!

Z - Zoo favorite: um...let me think...I'm not sure....lol! Do I really have to answer this one????

2 comments:

KAT said...

I loved this!! And I know your fav zoo animal!! I do!! Can I say it?? LOL

KAT said...

Ohhh, and I love the "Blogging chick" pic on your sidebar...where did you get it?? I want one!! LOL