Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Investing

Do you have $15,000 to invest? I wish I did, because I would love to try and make some extra money. I was reviewing this website called Wicked Profits and it sounds interesting. I will admit, I do not understand a lot of the mechanics of trading stocks. On this site, they offer their recommendations, and then you make the trades with your own brokerage firm. Wicked Profits never touches your money, so you always have complete control. They have had an 80% win ratio in the past, which is really good.

WickedProfits.com is an option advisory service. They have shown profits in both bear and bull markets, with an average monthly return of five percent. Now, as with anything related to the stock market, nothing is guaranteed. There is always the possibility that you will lose your investment, so don't ever use money that you can not afford to lose.

I know my sister has a lot of money in the stock market, and she tells me all the time that it can be scary. Luckily, in the past, they have done well. I really do wish we had enough money to make investments like this. We have no savings, and live paycheck to paycheck, which makes it hard to put money aside for the future. I know it's something we really need to start doing, and investing would be a great way to make our money work for us in the future. Now to just come up with the $15,000.

Post?slot_id=36715&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: