Monday, April 27, 2009

Deception

I have never watched a movie starring Hugh Jackman or Ewan McGregor before, so I was not sure what to expect. I did, however, love Hugh Jackman when he hosted the Oscars this year.

the movie is about Jonathan McQuarry (McGregor), an accountant who lives a lonely, boring life. He is befriended by Wyatt Bose (Jackman) after they smoke a joint together at the office. The two men spend time together, and accidentally (or was it?) end up with each other's phone. McQuarry is then thrust into a nightlife of casual sex and mystery. He meets a beautiful woman he calls S (Michelle Williams) through this sex club who he falls head over heels for.

That's about all I'm going to say, because I don't want to give away any of the good stuff. I really liked this movie, and would recommend it to a friend....or to any of you reading this. But, like most of the movies I watch, it was not for children.

I am curious to see Jackman in something else now. Any recommendations???

No comments: