Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hawaii

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I have thought about this, and if money were no object, I would want to live in Hawaii. I would love to be able to swim in the beautiful beaches, see all the gorgeous volcanoes, and maybe even learn to surf. I love the palm trees, and laid back lifestyle. I would have to lose this weight before I would wear a swimsuit, but hey, we're dreaming, right? So I could just dream up a personal trainer to help me with that. Or heck, I could just dream me up a perfect body!

I even went as far as looking into Honolulu Real Estate and was a little surprised at the price of living there. It's so expensive, but so worth it. Of course, this means that my dreams of living there will always be just a dream. That's okay, though, cause I like where I'm living now, too.

No comments: