Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Deal Of The Day

I just found this site, Deal Of The Day, and I have to say, I am pretty excited about it. Simply put, they offer one item, everyday, at an unbelievable price.

See that Webcam over there? It's a Labtac By Logitech Webcam plus USB Web PC Video Camera, and for today it is free. Yes, that's right. I said free! Now, it's not brand new. It's been refurbished, but for free, you can't go wrong. I registered with the site, and it was so simple. I just made up a user name, password, and entered my email address. Yes, it's that simple.

I clicked the "get it free" button, and found that while the item is free, they do charge $5.99 for shipping. I still think it's an amazing deal. I can't wait to check back with Deal Of The Day tomorrow to see what they will have.

You see, it is their philosophy to offer one great deal a day, hence the name of the site. They believe that people would rather have one great deal than many okay deals. I have to agree with that, especially if all their deals are as good as this one. I am all about the free stuff. I went and looked at their past deals, and a lot of them were freebies. I saw one from last week that was for pearls. Man, I wish I knew about this site then. I would have me some pearls right now. The stuff that wasn't free was priced really cheap, and next to free, cheap is what I like best. I could start doing my Christmas shopping right now. You know, that might not be a bad idea!

No comments: