Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ollie

You may not remember, but this was Brandi's cat, Ollie. Last year we had to have him put to sleep, because he had serious problems with his bladder and crystals in his urine. My mom said male cats are known for this, and that it has a lot to do with what kind of food you feed them. I always bought whatever was on sale, never really paying attention to the ingredients. I wish I had.

Looking back, I should have been buying Organic Pet Food for him. Essential2Pets Life's Abundance Holistic Natural Pet Food is made from 100% fresh and natural ingredients, with no chemicals or fillers. It also contains no wheat, corn, or dairy. You can even try this food for 30 days, and if you don't notice a difference in your pet, you can get your money back.

I'm not saying that this food would have saved Ollie's life, I just wonder if he would have been healthier if I fed him healthier food. I do know that in the future, I will pay more attention to the things I feed my cats, if we ever get another one.

No comments: