Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tattoo Chat

I have talked about chat rooms in the past. I think they could be a great way for you to meet people who share the same interests as you do.

Well, I have a new fascination. It's tattoos. Junior has one on his arm. It's my name with two roses underneath. He was pretty sure of himself when we started dating, because he got it about two weeks after we met. I am too chicken to get my own, because I do not like pain, and I know it hurts really bad getting one. Yes, I am a baby, and I'm okay with that. But, that doesn't mean that I can't admire other people's tattoos.

Now, don't get me wrong, some people go way overboard. I think the people who tattoo their entire bodies look a little crazy, but to each his own. I love checking out the tattoos of people in the stores. Some are really beautiful.

There is a tattoo chat room where you can sign up for free, and talk to people who also love tattoos. The cool thing is that you can even get on your computer's video camera and see the people you are chatting with. So not only can you talk about your tattoos, you can show them off, too.

No comments: