Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How Cute!

How adorable is that bed right there? I can totally see one, or both, of my girls sleeping in that bed. It's The Queen's Wonderland Collection Twin Headboard from max furniture. You should go check out the nightstands and dressers that match this headboard. they are all topsy turvey and crooked, and totally adorable. They have pink and turquoise drawer fronts. I wish I had the money to buy the whole set!

Max Furniture Inc not only carries girls bedroom furniture, they also have a nice selection of outdoor furniture, as well as furniture for the entire house. You already know that I really want a fire pit for our yard. Junior and I were just talking the other day about how we could make a little patio area that wouldn't be permanent, and I think we figured out a solution. Of course, it will have to wait until we have more money, but at least we have a plan now.

If you are looking for new furniture for your house, check out the custom max furniture. You can chose from a variety of fabrics and textures, making your purchase exactly what you are looking for. I love this feature, because some places do not give you this option. I know because it happened to Junior and I. When we first got married, and had a little money, we were looking for a living room set. We found a design we liked, but it was green. I am not a big fan of green furniture, so I wanted to change that. They didn't allow that. At least with Max, if I find a design I like, I can make it my own.

That is a definite plus in my book.

No comments: