Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Painting

I have written many times about my leaky ceiling. What I may not have mentioned is that the rain has caused damage on my walls. I have streaks of water going down one wall, and one of the other walls actually buckles out now. Junior says he can tack it back into place, but I'm not too sure.

I also don't want to invest money hiring a Tucson painter to come in and paint the walls when they haven't even finished fixing the roof. That doesn't make sense to me, because the next time it rains, the walls and ceiling will get ruined again. It's a very frustrating cycle. I just wish the landlord would replace the roof, and then the problem would be solved for good.

I will admit that I have been looking at paint cards in the stores. I want to have the kitchen painted, mostly because that is where the damage is. I just can't decide on a color. I want something bright, and am considering a few different shades of yellow. I have only recently started liking yellow, and think it would brighten up that room, and make it more inviting. of course, the kitchen is open into the dining room, so I would need to paint that room a color that compliments yellow, or just bring the yellow into here too.

Decisions, decisions.

No comments: