Friday, April 10, 2009

Time With Family

I can not believe how fast this year is going by. It's already Spring, and Easter is in two days. The kids still need to dye their eggs. I did get them boiled today, so that is a step in the right direction. I think we are going to wait until tomorrow night, and color them with my sisters kids. This should be an interesting experience, because it will be a one year old, a two year old, a three year old, a six year old, a seven year old, a nine year old, and three older kids doing it. I am so happy we will be at Colleen's house, and not mine. I am almost positive that something will be spilled. Oh, and the smell of the vinegar. Yuck.

Unfortunately, one of my sisters, Cheryl, is leaving tomorrow night, and won't be here for Easter. My sister Tami is staying, so that will be nice. It's great that we will be spending Easter with family, and not sitting home talking to strangers in Anime Chat City, which just happens to be a great place to meet people who share your interest in Anime.

My mom plans on doing all the cooking for Sunday, and she always makes the best macaroni and cheese. I am in charge of bringing an appetizer, but haven't decided exactly what kind I will bring. I think I am just going to go to the store with my sisters tomorrow, and we can get everything we need and just split the bill. Either way, I am sure we will have a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Jenn.. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.. I know you will!! And the dyeing eggs with all of the kids!! How fun..even with the smell of vinegar, lol!

Tammy said...

I was a little behind on the egg thing this year. I didn't cook or dye the eggs till Saturday. My little guy had fun and it was all worth it. I'm sure all the kid's had fun.