Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Deal

Look what I found at Wal-Mart today. You all know that all my Easter stuff got ruined by the move, and that included my kids Easter baskets. I bought cheap plastic ones this year for them, because I couldn't afford nicer ones. Well, I was walking in Wal-Mart before, and they had all their non-candy Easter stuff marked down 75%. These baskets were normally $7.00, but I got them for $1.75 each. They are huge, and I love the beaded strands that go around them. The pink one is for Brandi, and the purple for Kasi. I didn't see one for Ryan...he'll be 14 next Easter, and all the baskets looked too juvenile for him. He'll probably end up just getting a gift bag full of candy like i did this year. He didn't care...all he cared about was the chocolate inside.

No comments: