Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Autobiography

Rules: Once you've been tagged, Fill this out and repost as, "My Autobiography" ... And use your own answers, not anyone else's.

1. Where did you take your profile pic? on the bridge

2. What exactly are you wearing right now? blank pajama pants with red hearts, and matching shirt

3. What is your current problem? it's a girl thing...

4. What makes you happy most? being with my family

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to? I'm actually listening to AFV on television

6. Any celeb you would marry? James Marsden...my latest crush

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you? don't know anyone who shares my birthday

8. Ever sang by yourself in front of a large audience? no....nobody wants to hear me sing...it's not pretty!

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? yes...I have been told I look like Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows? I have three kids...what do you think?

12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? yes

13. Do you ever watch MTV? nope

14. What's something that really annoys you? dishonest people

Chapter 1:
===============

1. Middle name: Lynn

2. Nickname(s): Jenn, Mommy, or bitch

3. Current location: Spartanburg SC

4. Eye color: green

Chapter 2:
===============

1. Do you get along with your parent(s): yup

2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced? divorced

3. Do you have any Siblings? yes

Chapter 3: Favorites
===============

1. Ice Cream: chocolate ice cream with peanut butter topping

2. Season: there are reasons why I love every season

3. Shampoo/conditioner: the fruity stuff in the green bottles

Chapter 4: Do You..
===============

1. Dance in the shower? um, no, I don't dance anywhere

2. Do you write on your hand? nope

3. Call people back? sure, but nobody ever calls me

4. Believe in love? absolutely

6. Any bad habits? I have a potty mouth...

7. Any mental health issues? nothing documented :)

Chapter 5: Have You..
===============

1. Broken a bone? yes, my pinky finger

2. Sprained anything? yup, my ankle, and the doctor said I would have been better off just breaking the thing...I still have trouble with it

3. Had physical therapy? nope

4. Gotten stitches? yes....the doctor said I had hundreds after my breast surgery

5.Taken painkillers? absolutely! I don't like pain.

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? no

7. Been stung by a bee? plenty of times

8. Thrown up at the dentist? um, no

9. Sworn in front of your parents? Yes, and they still yell at me...

10. Had detention? never...I'm a good girl

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
===============

1. Movie(s)? Made Of Honor

2. Three people to text you: I don't text anymore

3. Person you called? my mom

4. Person you hugged? brandi rose

5. Person you tackled? probably brandi

6. Person you talked to on IM? Anna...she rocks!!!

7. Thing you touched? the mouse

8. Thing you ate? chocolate ice cream with peanut butter topping...yeah, I know it was bad for me, but it was soooo good!

9. Thing you drank? diet sierra mist

10. Thing you said? told Kasi I loved her as she went to bed

No comments: