Thursday, April 2, 2009

What A Week!

I can't believe it's only Thursday. This week feels like it has been thirty days long. With the kids home, I have not been on my schedule. And you all know how important my schedule is to me. I think it has caught up with the kids, too, because it's almost 10am and the girls are still sleeping.

My phone has been ringing off the hook this past week, too. I usually don't mind the kids friends calling, but when they call and hang up, it gets a little frustrating. I used a reverse phone search
to find out about one number, and it turned out to be one of Brandi's little friends. She didn't know what to say when I answered the phone. She was expecting Brandi to answer. I can see how that could be confusing to a six year old.

I am really looking forward to them going back to school on Monday. Then the following Sunday is Easter. We are planning on going to my mom's house. It's going to be crowded, but fun. I love seeing my nephew, and he loves my kids. They always have a good time when we get together. In fact, last weekend, Colleen came and got the girls, and they spent the day playing with Carson while Colleen and her husband cleaned. They want to get their house on the market, and had a lot to do. I was shocked that Brandi went and spent the day without me. I'm hoping this is a step in the right direction for her.

No comments: