Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The 29er

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent. I wish we could buy our own place.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I can't remember...how sad is that.

3. How many colleges did you attend?
One

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It matched my pajama pants.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Already????

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I thank God that me and my family made it through the day, safely.

7. What do you miss about being a child?
Having no responsibilities.

8. What errand/chore do you despise?
Mopping the floors.

9. Have you found real love yet?
Yes.

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
A diet pepsi at the checkout.

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Nope.

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Keith Urban...as long as there is dessert ;D

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
I've never used one for any reason.

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I've never been to California, so I would love to go anywhere in the state.

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Career.

16. Do you have a “go to” person?
Nope, I have a blog :)

17. Are you where you want to be in life?
I'm a mom...that's all I've ever wanted to be.

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
My weight, and not in a good way.

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Hell no.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Yes, when I play with my kids.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
There was never one place...just wherever the party was that weekend.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
I need to think about this one...

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
My 5th grade teacher, Mr. Kalinowski.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
How sad is it that I can answer yes to this question.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
Kasi's birth.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Never go to bed mad.

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Do your best every day.

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
I wouldn't change a thing.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments: