Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Want My Lawn Back

I miss my old yard. We used to live in a house situated on an acre of land. I loved mowing the grass there. I would put my mp3 on, and for two hours I would ride around on the mower, singing at the top of my lungs. I didn't have to worry about anything except the grass. I found it almost therapeutic. There was nothing more relaxing, except maybe when I floated around in the pool on my mat.

When we moved here last year, our grass here was green and beautiful. But then Junior started parking on it, and during the winter, the grass dies. I now have huge brown patches of mud throughout my yard, and I no longer look forward to mowing the grass. Our lawn needs some serious work, and I want to start with ringer lawn restore. This fertilizer is organic, totally free of harmful chemicals. This is important to me because of the outside cats, and also because my kids are always playing outside. I am hoping that I can get my lawn back to the beautiful healthy green it used to be.

Then I need to convince Junior to stop driving on it, and park in the driveway.

No comments: