Friday, May 15, 2009

My Horrible Floors

I am finally done dusting. It took me two hours, but it's all done. Every elephant is dust free, and now I can move on to other things.

The laundry is all clean and folded, but still sitting on the kitchen table. The food is waiting to be prepared. I am thinking about doing the pasta salad tonight so that it can get all yummy overnight. The fruit salad can wait until tomorrow. I bought strawberries, apples, a pineapple, grapes, cantaloupe, and a watermelon. Sounds delicious, right? I am going to attempt to use half the watermelon as a bowl, but we'll see. I have to do the water balloon tomorrow, and the regular balloons. I still need to mow the grass and get the yard cleaned, but I think I will let Junior take care of that. I still have to tackle this nasty carpet. I was thinking that maybe we should look into Portland Flooring and have something else put down instead of carpeting. I want something easy to clean, but that is still pretty.

I wonder if the management company would pay for something like that? I don't think so either, but it wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

No comments: