Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gift

It's that time of year again where I try to come up with something creative to give the kids bus driver and teacher a little something to thank them for another great year. I will only give a gift to Brandi's teacher. The older kids will write thank you cards for their teachers. So I just have to come up with something for one teacher and the bus driver. I love their bus driver. She has had them since they started at this school six years ago. I want to make something, but have no idea what. Anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

Missy said...

A painted paddle, hahaha just kidding!
Jenn, you make such cool gifts anything you choose would be neat-o! I like the frames and the painted figurines. See if the bus driver and teacher collects anything.