Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Moving Time

I don't remember if I wrote about my sister putting her house up for sale. I think it was a couple of months ago that her and her husband decided to try and sell their house. It was on the market for just a month or so before it sold. She is now in the process of packing for the move, and looking for a new house to buy. The house they are in now has a Diesel Generator, and I am pretty sure they are going to want to have one at whatever house they move to as well. With a two year old and another baby on the way, it's always good to be prepared for power outages. Living in the South, we get bad ice storms, and your power could be out for days at a time. Junior and I have looked into Diesel Generators too, but don't want to buy anything permanent, because we just rent here. They do have Towable Diesel Generators which would probably be perfect for us, that way we could easily take it with us if we moved. We don't plan on moving any time soon, but it's always good to be ready for the future, and I am hoping that someday, we can buy a house of our own.

No comments: