Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Place Of His Own

Ryan has dreams of building a shed for himself in the yard. He wants it to function like a little house, with doors and windows. He keeps saying it will be a place where I can go and do my wood crafts, too. He wants to build a workbench, and have it to where I can use all of tools easily. Of course, this means that the shed will need power run to it.

I can do a lot of things myself, but electrical things are not on that list. I will be better off calling in a Phoenix Electrician to do the work, so I don't have to worry about the outlets overheating and burning the shed down. That would not be a good thing.

Of course, I would have to share this shed with Ryan. He has a long list of things he wants in there, like a couch and a television. He says he needs a place to go and play playstation without being interrupted. I find this kind of funny coming out of his mouth, since he is the only one in this apartment who has his own room. If anyone needs a sanctuary away from all the noise, it's poor Junior. He doesn't even have a room. He sleeps on the couch. But, before you start feeling bad for him, he likes sleeping there. I have offered to get a bed for him, but he says the couch is better for his back.

To each his own, I guess.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I agree with you. I can do a lot of things but no electrical.