Friday, May 29, 2009

Seeing In The Dark

We plan on going camping this summer. The last time we went, I got lost one night coming back from the bathroom. Sure, I has a flashlight, but it was so dark that everything blended together. I am thinking that this year I am going to be prepared and get some night vision goggles or something. I know OpticsPlanet.com has a wide variety of night vision goggles, binoculars and cameras. Their staff can help you find exactly what you are looking for, and they also sell military and tactical gear. They also offer free UPS and APO shipping.

I was originally only looking for night vision goggles, but now that I know I can get a night vision camera, I might get both. You all know how much I love taking pictures. Taking them in the dark would be awesome.

No comments: