Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Clothes For Us Big Girls

It is no secret that I am a big girl. I haven't always been like this. In fact, there was a time before having kids that I liked to get dressed up sometimes. I used to wear cute tops and skirts, but that was a long time ago. Now that I am on the bigger side, I find it hard to find clothes that are cute and that look good.

I did find a really great site called plussizefix.com. I found that shirt and skirt on their site, and I love them. I love the colors of the top. Black and Purple are my two favorite colors, as most of you know. I like the way the top looks paired with that cute little denim skirt. You can find them both if you click here. This site is easy to navigate, and I love that they only have plus sized clothes. I hate when I am on a site and I find something cute, only to find out it doesn't come in my size. It's great to know that anything I see here is available for me to fit in.

It's been a lot more fun to shop since my breast reduction, too. I can buy "normal" shirts that fit me right. I think that top in the picture will look great on me, even without the skirt. I may have to talk my husband into buying it for me.

No comments: