Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Protecting My Identity

The first time I heard about Lifelock was on the Celebrity Apprentice. The team Joan Rivers was on did an amazing presentation, with each played coming out and saying they were her. They did a great job showcasing the product, which should be obvious since I remembered it, and I never remember anything.

The scary thing is that identity theft is becoming a common crime. It is so easy for people to get access to all your private information, especially from your computer. Lifelock protects your credit, by having you be contacted before any new credit cards are issued. They keep your name off the pre-approved credit card lists, which makes it a little harder for someone to get credit in your name. These are just a couple of the things they do to keep your identity safe. I know I want to do whatever I can to keep my identity safe, and you should to.

No comments: