Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Win Ten Grand!

I love Charter's On Demand service. For those of you not familiar with this, it's where Charter subscribers can watch tons of movies and programs for free, anytime they want. For me, because I subscribe to all the premium movie channels, I can watch the movies on those channels any time I want to. Last night I watched Get Smart, and I am looking forward to watching Fred Claus with the kids. You can also rent movies for twenty four hours, and watch it as many times as you want. They actually just put Bride Wars and bedtime Stories on there, and I am dying to watch them both.
Win10grand2
This month, Charter is giving away money and televisions. All you have to do is go to their Win 10 Grand Contest Page and answer a few simple questions about their On Demand service, and you are entered into the contest. Every week on lucky winner will win a 52” Sony Bravia HDTV. Nice, right? I would love to win one of those. You will also be entered into their drawing for the ten thousand dollar grand prize. Make sure you go and answer the questions every week. That will give you four chances at the ten grand. Charter is always giving away awesome prizes, like xbox's and free programming. They even gave away a car. If you're on Twitter and want to keep up with all the things they do, subscribe to Charter’s Twitter Feed.

I am on my way to answer some questions. You should be, too.
Post?slot_id=38147&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: