Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Personal Paradise

I am addicted to my grill. I love the way the food tastes when it comes off, especially corn on the cob. I just shuck it, wrap it in foil with a little butter, and let it grill for a while. When you peel back the foil, the melted butter oozes out, and the corn is juicy and delicious. I have some on the grill right now, and am looking forward to eating it.

If we ever buy a house of our own, I will have to have Washington Remodeling come in and build us a back patio/porch/outdoor kitchen kind of area. I want a huge grill, set in the center of a long counter top. I want a working sink, with hot and cold water. I would love to have a mini fridge, and of course some working stove top burners. I want this all set on a huge patio, where I will also have a nice sized steel table and chairs, padded with black and white cushions. We will have a fire pit on one side of the patio, and the other size will lead you right into our in ground pool, complete with slide and diving board.

Doesn't sound like too much to ask for, right?

No comments: