Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Love This Dress

I am sure I have discussed before how hard it is sometimes for larger women, like myself, to find nice clothes. I know when I shop, I want to find something cute that fits me well and is comfortable. Trust me when I say there is nothing worse than wearing clothes that don't fit properly, and being uncomfortable and hot. It is not a nice feeling, and unfortunately I feel that way quite often.

I was browsing the Large Ladies Clothing at Simply Be, and found this really adorable little dress. I love the colors, which is odd for me because I usually wear black. In fact, I think 99% of my wardrobe is black. It would be nice to step out of my comfort zone and wear something different. I like the fitted top of the dress, and since my surgery I can wear stuff like that. It's not too long or too short. I like where it falls right above the knee.

This is only one of many dresses available, as well as pants, jackets, swimsuits, and lingerie. I have not bought any new bras since my surgery, and they have a beautiful selection. I was never able to buy anything other than white ones before, so it will be fun to get some colored ones. Maybe something black. See, there I go again with the black. I really need to get over this.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is a cute dress. I have been looking for one for a shower I'm going to this weekend. I don't seem to like anything they have out there. Looks like I'll have to find something in my closet.