Sunday, May 31, 2009

Drop Your Buff

Whenever I hear the word Buff, I think of Survivor, and hear Jeff saying, "drop your buffs". The contestants on the show wear them as so many different things. I have seen them used as a top and as a skirt on the really skinny women. The men and women both use them as headbands and wristbands. I have even seen them wrapped around their legs, and used as eye masks while they are sleeping. They really are pretty versatile.

I found this website where you can buy UV Buffs. My favorite is the purple paisley one in the picture over there. These buffs are made from Coolmax, a fabric that blocks 95% of Ultra Violet Rays and keeps the sweat away from your body by pulling it to the outer layer where it can evaporate faster. These UV Buffs would be perfect for the sports enthusiast, because they are designed to be odorless and breathable. They have no seam, so they are comfortable to wear. I would totally walk around wearing this as a headband, or using it in one of the other twelve ways it can be worn. These buffs are a definite must have for the summer heat.

No comments: